Advertisement

Saturday 7 February 2015

FARA FAUZANA FOLLOW PLANNING ALLAH



New hose Music Music program, Fara Fauzana explains he now only according to God's plan of his soul mate. He met yesterday told every year he tried and pray that found a mate, but it's all the provisions as a human being he is only able to continue to work, and pray. "Every year I try not trust words alone and pray. We hope to be alone. Now this is what happens every planning Allah SWT and if not someone is united to the person might have been determined to keep parents up to die "

"When I heard it I was happy and got the story. For people like me do not have to feel inferior, if not for the person you're male or female, for you are my family till death, "he said. Fara also revealed that there is also an attempt to reach out and want to be friends with her ​​but busy work time limit for outgoing air "dating. "There were approaching, we are friends but when he was busy working holidays to be an obstacle for conference and so when I got to work she was working," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment