Advertisement

Saturday 7 February 2015

REDZA ROSLI, ZAYN MALIK MALAYSIA?


EXCEPT acting Redza Rosli also capable of playing the guitar and singing. IF you're a fan of the group One Direction, especially Zayn Malik, no need to look far, in Malaysia there is a human face looked like that guy. Redza Ahmad Rosli, is not a popular artist because he still crawl to create a name as an actor. But if the 22-year-old boy cross in front of you, you will definitely you can look twice because he thought the members of the group One Direction. As new people in the arts, Redza frankly expressed his discomfort when compared with the existing Zayn Malik popular . "Who am I going to be compared with Zayn which has thousands of fans that. Once, when my family and I vacationed in Jakarta, there are people coming Brunei admonished to get autographs because he thought I was a member of One Direction. At that time the group is not popular anymore. "Actually, I'm embarrassed if anyone says I look like her, because I was not anybody. If possible, I want to create a name with his own abilities without being tied to anyone, "he said, had acted drama about Tanah Merah, instruction Khabir Bhatia.

Redza who loves to read novels, said first drama starring role was Kamelia Katrina and he himself did not expect to have the opportunity to appear in the drama. "I love art and are often involved in art school. I really did not expect to get the chance to appear in Kamelia Katrina because it was my time to accompany friends to the site and suddenly production manager told me to act. The Directive was like, man pushed a pillow sleepy. "Since then, if there is a chance I will not miss. In addition I also attended acting training workshop organized at the National Film Development Corporation (Finas), "he said, also acted in the telemovie Children Imam Argentina, Nizam Zakaria direction. The third of four siblings, said his involvement in the arts sponsorships of the family. On that belief, he tried to prove to his family that he was able to generate income by art career. "Grateful for the support of family and advised me to always keep the family name. Now my focus is on the arts and as a person new, I'm always looking for opportunities. "If there was an audition, I must go because that way I can recognize artistes. Actually, besides acting, I also music lovers. In my free time I like to play guitar and I've no plans nak Body group with friends but do not be, "he said with a passion for jazz rhythmic song. He added that, as a newcomer, he does not mind playing any character because from there he can gain experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment