Advertisement

Saturday 7 February 2015

RETIRED GENERAL NABIL JOIN MEGA FROM UPCOMING



Comedian and Host Record chart Nabil Ahmad, said that 2014 was the last year he joined Mega (MLM). He said the decision is final because he wanted to focus on other areas as well. "I have done this decision is my last year in MLM, because I want to focus on other things. Last year I was able to number 5 and I think there is no more room in this MLM. "When I started in 2014 MLM I just can not come in, but they all met and continue to talk so I went again in 2014, because they said this is nice for the development of my career " "I am also ready phone Dato 'AC asked him whether it is necessary for me to join MLM, and he answered me was a solo participant in the MLM and will be watched by millions of people, so do not miss the opportunity," he said.

However, Nabil remain dissatisfied was in third place for him because of competition on the final night of MLM is so intense. "Thank God I'm so grateful for successfully able to place third, because initially I remember when it was announced fifth place is Bocey and I guess in my arena I must own that the fourth, but otherwise I'm in third place. I am very satisfied and grateful to the voters who have supported me over the years, "he added. Meanwhile, after the conclusion of MLM 2014, Nabil will also host the talk show program called "This Night We Got '.

No comments:

Post a Comment