Advertisement

Monday 23 February 2015

FIRST, HAPPY FAMILY


AFTER married and gave birth to her first child, Muhammad Darwisz Judge who is now two years old, beautiful actress, Elisa Suhaiza Suhaimi decided to slow his pace in stage acting. In fact, before that, her husband, actor-bodied men, Norman Hakim also set several conditions to actors known through drama Secret A This sacrifice if they want to turn back on acting. After getting married, he 'admit, acting is no longer a priority for the family to remain in the top of the pyramid of life. Even more happily with her ​​beloved family.

"When bye to his wife and mother, my concern is certainly more to the family. "Thank God, there is always acting offers only I do not yet active as it used up can take two to three 'job' at one time," he said. "Additional Furthermore, since the hijab, I rather choose a character to suit the image you'll enjoy this, "he said when met after Pre Launch Zass Bazaara, recently. However, the major driver of this Special Karipap drama, does not intend to continue to retire from showbiz loved this. "Notwithstanding, I do not want to stop and hold of acting. "After all this (acting) is my passion. Sometimes I receive a specific offer that fans will not forget me. "Therefore, in the same time I am active in managing the business of Muslim clothing, "he said. Still, Elisa who is currently admitted in late pregnancy had forced a temporary halt of the acting world. Even so, it does not mean, he continued to take a break from doing anything. "The age of my content now has reached more than seven months and while I was resting from acting, since two months ago. "My last Filming is successful drama series, Udin Glamor Balik Kampung season both for RTM. "The name just a vacation, but actually I was busy with various affairs another in order to meet its commitments as a brand ambassador Ephyra while managing the business and children. "GOD willing, I will totally relax at the beginning of April while waiting to give birth," he said. At the same time, he was the second son would fondle April later. "GOD willing, we will get the boys again (smile). "The feeling excited but if it is still there in terms of inventory is not like before. "basic items such as strollers and cribs are available. Reuse that before. "Just stuff like clothes, I will buy when the content has entered the age of eight months later," he said, always talked about him to her eldest son. Passionate open boutiques interests who like shopping causing her husband, Norman First, in order to give an idea to start a business Muslimah fashion. Since then, Elisa became active in a variety of Muslim fashion under the label Maya Delaila business through online (online). "My husband was a strong supporter. "He (Norman) said why do not we make our own thing rather than constantly buying stuff people ?, "he said. Starting with pleasure, he was eventually bought fabric pairs and send it to the sewer. "I am often asked fans about the clothes I wear. In fact, ready to ask, where to buy. "When the thought-thought article, I continue to do it yourself and thank God, I did not think he was doing well," he said. Add 27-year-old actor, in order to expand his business, he decided to open a boutique , this year. "Plans are already there from last year again. "I'm just concerned about the appropriate location. "What is important, adjacent to the house because of commitment to children is very high," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment