Advertisement

Monday 23 February 2015

LISA SURIHANI REFUSING REVIEW, MELLY GIVE SHADOW SPECULATION TWINS


Lisa Surihani ask fans pray for the best for their content. Actress Lisa Surihani declined to comment on allegations that she will have a baby twins and asked people to pray for good things to him. Lisa Lisa Surihani real name is Mohamed, 29, said he received sustenance defined by God as a provision in the home built for three years. "If it is true, but the fact Thank God it was not me who do, for me it's better we do not announce anything. "I accept whatever Allah has bestowed and I hope people also pray for good things for us, "he told Artists Stall, here, Monday.

Lisa said when asked to comment on the speculation will produce light twin points reported by a news of the week, on Sunday. However, Lisa admits children are born twins, including himself. "I was born as a twin, so is my father and my cousin," he said. In the meantime, Lisa has also asked all parties to make room for her and her husband, Abdul Halim Melly to keep such matters as privacy for their families. Says Lisa, her husband was uploading pictures on social networking site Instagram and gives indications on the speculation. "I hope that everyone respect our decision, if I do not want to share about something definitely no particular reason and inappropriate times. "But I think Melly no hint in Instagram for him yesterday about this," he said. Melly upload photos with the caption told them that they would welcome wedding anniversary next year three. Meanwhile, on Sunday night Melly upload their photos along with status that will celebrate the fourth anniversary next year in threes. The couple's third wedding anniversary on Monday 22 February 2015. "Thank God, three passed out. Love makes me a better person. I know God create someone to share my love. "You give happiness in my life, no one minute every day I do not think about you. God willing, wedding anniversary next year we welcome the three of us," he wrote.


No comments:

Post a Comment