Advertisement

Monday 23 February 2015

LISA SURIHANI FEELING SAD EACH TIME THE PRESENCE OF SHAWWAL


Actress Lisa Surihani acknowledged whenever the arrival of Shawwal, he could not hide his sadness when remembering his late father, Mohammad.

Lisa said, her heart felt empty and abandoned whenever the eve of Hari Raya. "After the death of my father, I feel my life is empty, especially on days -day early Hari Raya, I feel like everything is normal. "wistful feeling will come whenever the entry of Shawwal and it became more calm when all family members get together," he told mStar Online. However, Lisa admits after marrying film director Melly Abdul Halim emptiness began to fill little by little. He was starting to feel the excitement to celebrate Eid as before. "After I married a feeling of melancholy and empty it recedes. Melly out and feel excited and eager to give me celebrate Eid, "he said. In the meantime, Lisa also recognizes Eid is also a day to commemorate his father, who died in Shawwal 2008. He always made ​​sure this glorious celebration created with gratitude. "In 2008 our family beraya in hospital because parents were being treated for cancer. We could celebrate together before my father died, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment