Advertisement

Monday 23 February 2015

WILL END THE ERA OF SINGLE, SITI ELIZADE SELECT WIDOWER


A while ago, the presence of these actors are often in the limelight. But not because of controversy but because the effectiveness of a given acting in a movie or drama. But when he competes at the top, the name Siti Mohd Sharifudin Elizade better known by Elizade Sharifudin slowly began to disappear. However, the loss of the woman who is now aged 31 years, this is not on disciplinary problems or no spillover publicity, but as a responsibility. Responsibility of caring for his mother, Nazariah Mohd Salleh, 62, as a result of suffering from Parkinson's for five years until the people who cared enough to meet the Divine in April 2011. Because responsibility as the only single princess in family, Elizade resigned to the edge of thirst on the field of play, even though at first his soul full of rebellion. And since the focus on taking care of my sick mother, the love that exists more than 10 years with a guy ended just like that. But do not blame fate, the actor who is known through the movie Gangster Running Into Heaven and said, he is now fully risen and has already found a replacement. Admit Elizade, he will end his bachelor days this year with a widower who also is one of the employees at Harley Davidson motor company.

"GOD willing, I will get married this year. If Include it should take place in April, but due to my work schedule is compact, it is postponed to another date. "I leave it all in the family and the family, especially my sister-in-law Alhamdulillah helpful in terms of preparation. But for the moment there has been no preparation was made ​​because there has been no date yet. "Whatever my focus is now more on the work and I really like to work (acting)," he said after his latest movie, Coverina in GSC NU Sentral. Elizade said he was grateful for the couple who got quite understand and never stopped to act if they are married someday. "He's the kind that do not interfere with my work. He was 43 years of age and maturity. Even if she got married to my continued prevent my acting career. Most importantly he did know I love acting, "he said. Sharing seconds acquaintance with a man who already has two children, Elizade said, he already knew the man as a friend and brother. "You introduce me to her and she herself had been friends with red . He has two children, but now he's single. "What makes me happy with him, he got pretty messed up my work and understand. Most important if friends with this old man, he did not bring trouble on me. Glad quite difficult story we fight even though I kind of love sulking, "he said. Popularity is not a priority Sharing its latest developments, Elizade said, he will enter the set filming a drama for broadcast slot again Akasia, TV3, Creative Pena issue. In the same time, drama acting, Boyfriend Hacks The slot Akasia, TV3, which shows the main character as he brought Lydia, being aired on TV3. "Thank God, since the active, there is only an offer that I received, especially from TV3. After late mother died, my path in the field of art as -olah simplified. Although my soul was revolted at one time, but now I feel more relaxed. "Even my acting in Boyfriend Hacks also received attention and many are already feeling about my presence again in the arts," he said. Although the industry now never deserted by the presence of new actors, Elizade said he had not the slightest feel afraid or worried, because she believes every actor no privileges. "When I make a comeback two years ago, there were many who wondered whether I was not concerned with competing actors new? My answer is no, because let's say a given character madwoman, if there are seven actors including me, I believe we all do not give the same style of acting. "After the popularity is not my priority. What I am looking for now is the satisfaction and this (acting) is My main interest, "end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment