Advertisement

Thursday 30 April 2015

Adeline Tsen Harris denies having sex with Baba


ADELINE (right) explains no privileged relationship with Harris Baba and they are just ordinary friends only.

KUALA LUMPUR: Actor Adeline Tsen admit surprised when there were rumors that he was warmly in love with the newcomer, Harris Baba. He explained that there is no special relationship between them and they are just ordinary friends.

In fact, the actor hails from Sabah's request that the parties start the romance rumors should ask him first before continuing to make their own conclusions.

"The controversy that arises is not true at all because we were close friends only. In fact, I only upload two pictures together and continue to say fuck Harris.


ADELINE Tsen (left) know Harris last year through Ryzal Jaafar on one occasion.

"We know in the past year through Ryzal Jaafar in a ceremony. We should never count every time I make friends with men only be associated with love relationships.

"After all I confess to have more male friends and Harris is one of them. But I was not impressed with gossip because I know the truth," said Adeline to BH Online.

Harris, who also is beside Adeline told also agreed statement given by the artist's friend. He believes that the new arrivals seem to have to focus solely on his career.

The 24-year-old man said he was suspending his studies at a polytechnic in Singapore on the advice of its management.

"My focus right now is music. I was still new in the industry and even art collection featuring Carla as a vocalist I was not introduced to the public again.

"I also defer my studies in engineering in Singapore to give full attention to his singing," said Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment