Advertisement

Thursday 30 April 2015

Lufya: low-income makin

Omar Lufya



Singer and actress, Lufya Omar admitted he often tested by GOD Almighty in line with the way in becoming a better Muslim.

As a result, former participants of the sixth season of Akademi Fantasia is determined to retire in singing since appearing hijab on 2 February, in conjunction with the birthday-30.

However, the singer admitted Silence is still active in acting and hosting Although it is increasingly slowing activity.

"I have too much tested by him. After I decided to hooded mask, too many lucrative deals to come to me. No matter singing or acting. In fact, for acting, there are also told me to open the lid.

"Therefore, I decided to stop singing. The first video I no longer waste so that after my hijab history. In fact, I also began to limit the activities of my acting.

"Thank God, I can take it pretty well and I know GOD Almighty is testing me," he told Zass.

Do not react quickly, the owner of the real name is Omar Sheikh Lutfyah but always positive in the test from Him.

"As his servants, and we should always think well of him. I believe in it. After all, I am not afraid if there is no 'job'. Each provision is from GOD Almighty," he said.

He added, almost four-month break from the activities of art, a lot of soul-searching Lufya admitted himself by studying the science of religion.

"Until now, I still follow various religious classes and usrah.

"Migraines are not just wear the veil, but it covers all include a conversation. So, I need to learn so that they improve my comprehension. Indeed, when studying, I finally got it," he said.

At the same time, Lufya is also planning to continue their studies in the field of religion soon.

In another development, a new Lufya just completed filming telemovie Mahar No Love for TV3 and The Heart Has Black for Astro.

No comments:

Post a Comment