Advertisement

Monday 27 April 2015

Hanezu Suraya has been uncovered?


Suraya Hanezu with her husband and stepson. - Photo courtesy of Hanezu Suraya

KUALA LUMPUR: New just returned from Umrah yesterday, the question of whether Hanezu Suraya will be covered once back from Mecca was also awaited.

In his Instagram page, image veiled shot at being there seemed to give the signal and the probability that he wants veiled.

Previously Rozita Che Wan also encouraging many parties when choosing to veil his return from Umrah with her husband, Zain Saidin.

So whether Hanezu will also follow the same trail? Contacted him earlier, fluffy white actor refuses to rush to make a decision on whether to pursue further veiled or otherwise.


Hanezu Umrah for the first time with her husband, Romie Adilha Razin and his stepson, Prince Adreeshah since April 14. - Photo courtesy of Hanezu Suraya

Hanezu Umrah for the first time with her husband loved Romie Adilha Razin and his stepson, Prince Adreeshah since April 14.

Umrah dream had long dreamed Hanezu and it is facilitated after the couple were married on 14 March.

"Indeed, since there, my heart is strong for the veil. What's more there, all veiled Muslim women. Then the momentum going so veiled getting boiled. In fact, I've started to think of how veiled style that fits this face. I also want to wrap the lid has learned well including Google search based view on the internet site.


DREAM Umrah had long dreamed Hanezu and it facilitated after the couple married on 14 March. - Photo courtesy of Hanezu Suraya

"The weather there in the summer just like Malaysia, so it is not a reason for me not to do the same if it were in Malaysia.

"They turned to the question of the heart. Sometimes the feeling is what my soul will be strong to such a work of art with images that I operate?

"The feeling for it to be stronger veiled plus I now seldom acted. So what else do I need to think. There was a good prayer always abandoned and so also with earnestness me to change for the better than before. The road already there, whether I want to continue or not, "said Hanezu.

So the question here is whether Hanezu actually been veiled or not?

"I dare not say enough. Anyhow, I just came back Umrah. In honor of worship that I do, I'm still getting used veiled like there.

"Whether I continue veiled or not, pray well. I hope it simplified. I am concerned I feel ripples.

"Let me slowly according to 'beat' the new. Even if you leave the house now I've been veiled. Only I do not want to talk with his mouth first. Let's see it ... see," he said.

Share experiences umrah, Hanezu admit fairly quiet during their stay in the holy land.

"I'm with a wonderful experience there. I've been told, if a visa has been approved course I'm going to pray. I want to improve and renew ourselves. If there is luck again, did I want to go again. If possible, every year I want to go there again , "he said.

Asked what was requested when they are there, like most other human Hanezu also crave happiness in both worlds.

"I hope this marriage partner will remain up to Jannah. Hopefully blessed offspring healthy and beautiful body. I also pray in a place that is said to be efficacious prayer as in Hijr Ismail," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment