Advertisement

Friday 17 April 2015

Not awkward found again with Neelofa - Hans Isaac



KUALA LUMPUR: Celebrity Hans Isaac dismissed allegations that he looks awkward when consolidated in the segment Stall entertainment program featuring former lover Neelofa as a lawyer.

Hans said he definitely understand the situation where they have to come face to face in the end because working in the same industry.

"I do not feel awkward when they meet the actual direct Stall day period. But I know my friends liked menyakat and preferably I try not to be perturbed material on that day.

"After a small entertainment industry and we know that one day it will meet as well. No problems from my side on this issue.

"The fact is there is no problem and I was being interviewed by a professional when he (Neelofa) at the time," said Hans to BH Online.

In addition, Hans explained that he now had found a replacement yet not ready to talk further.

"What I can say is I'm know someone at the moment. But I do not want to tell more.

"This time they did not let me open with personal matters, which I learned from past mistakes," said Hans.

In addition, Hans was proud of the featured comedian Der choice for Boys Into this time because succeeded in proving that he made the right choice.

"Some question featured comedians chosen by me this time. They say that their names were not strong enough to attract people to come and watch.

"I'm so proud because they succeeded in proving that the talent and commitment can revive the show," said Hans.

No comments:

Post a Comment