Advertisement

Friday 17 April 2015

Remy Ishak sex scandals to rock


Actor Remy Ishak explain the rumors about him had become engaged just a misunderstanding.

Elaborating further on the matter, Remy declares he realized there was a comment of his followers on Instagram page states he is engaged.

Whereas in fact it is the engagement ceremony youngest sister.

"It was just a misunderstanding. Indeed, I noticed one of my followers at IG wrote my comment other fans engaged and they seem to be surprised.

"Actually, my younger brother who is engaged and will be married in September," he told Malaysian Digest when met at the recent film acting, Pilot Cafe in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.


The 33-year-old actor was responding to a report of a weekly newspaper recently called him in silence already engaged to a girl.

Reacted surprised when the indictment was filed, Remy declares he has yet to meet with his choice thus currently focus only on his career.

He said it was unthinkable not want to put an end to the days of single but as the eldest son in the family, he wants to advance his siblings.

In the meantime nauseating sweet black guy again, he would hardly find a partner because of the emergence of perception itself elusive woman.

Admit, he is not a dream instead of choosing someone who can accept him as a normal person instead of a popular name.

"My eldest son, so responsibility and a lot of things about my family lies.

"Let my sisters who married first, and then I think about myself," said the second child of four siblings.

Admit, against the view of some to make him difficult to get a pair.

"People afraid to approach me because of negative speculation and their perception of me.

"Hakikaktnya when many people already know me, they would say that I'm not like that they think or what they have heard about the negative things about me.

"If such things are still looking for a pair of my own block until the age increases, I will leave it up to the family to find a wife for me," he said, smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment