Advertisement

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Children are reluctant to part with mother

Condition of the car accident victim who was burned in the LPT II. - Photos Daily Herald by Nurul Mohd Tahir Zail

Setiu - A mother does not think kiss wholeheartedly than 6 year-old son yesterday morning before following his cousin to Kuantan was the last, after his death in a horrific accident.

Wangari Zainab, 34, said his son, Omar Rayyan Suhaimi one of the four victims of the accident were burnt to death in the incident at about 4.30pm yesterday at Kilometer 386.6 LPT II (Ajil-Bukit Besi) after they boarded the vehicle caught fire after being hit by a truck.

"Seeing his conduct kiss me wholeheartedly, adding that 'my dear mother, infusion also why he's a bit weird but I just think it's just the antics of a child. Apparently it was his last kiss me, "he said.

According to Zainab, Omar Rayyan initially reluctant to join the delegation to attend the graduation ceremony of her cousin called Aya, 23, at the Polytechnic Muadzham Shah but after much persuasion, her only child was finally agreed.

"Umar is meeting with his cousin and somehow suddenly this morning (yesterday) he did not want to let go. However, do not want to disappoint the expectations are very hoping Umar went, I Pujuk to join the group.

"Before going to work I first sent Umar to his sister's house at about 7.15 am. Before parting, suddenly my son not only embraced but also my heartfelt kiss that I feel a bit strange.

"In fact, he also reiterated the 'Loving Mother' and 'I love you' a few times. Apparently it last hugs and kisses for me because more loving Almighty GOD ... GOD only lend Umar told me to just six years, "he said.

According to him, though surprised not to mention Umar was an only child, but she was pleased with divine decree.

"I was also supposed to participate in the group but can not leave the approval of the employer," he said.

He said he heard the crash about 5 pm after receiving a call from his sister who told Umar and three other family members were missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment