Advertisement

Tuesday 19 May 2015

'If Najib wants to ask me anything, I replied'

Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad

PUTRAJAYA - Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad willing to answer any question if the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak wants to submit any questions to him.

In fact, he was always open to debate with Najib for the dismantling of all the questions arising.

"If he wants to debate with me, you can. No problem. I just wanted to ask. If he can answer, answer. He wants to ask me anything, I can answer, "he told reporters at a press conference after the launch of the book 'Dr Mahathir's Selected Letters to World Leaders's Volume Two', today.

He said, pounding insistence on Najib made in recent years follow-up under the leadership of the party know the number one BN could lose the next election.

"Bring 'slow-slow' ... then he (BN) lost the election. I do this now because I know that he (Najib) would lose.

"Recently people he (Najib) write a letter supposedly, would see if there is election, he will win big. Shows that my prediction was wrong. But my prediction is correct, the prediction he had been wrong, "he said.

He was responding to the question of voices told him not to put too much pressure Najib to resign.

He added that a clear signal has been seen that the BN fizzle when everywhere he went, people disgust with the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment