Advertisement

Thursday 14 May 2015

Artists kissing pictures


Julie Woon image of kissing a gay ni already spread to cyberspace recently, surprised a moment when I saw this picture .. Wondering we also did Julie Woon is a lesbian je .. But he never made love with a man before. . Julie Woon already responded to kiss her picture with gay ni .. Let us read what Julie said Woon ...

"Whatever it is I recognized and the picture is taken when the school day. It occurs indirectly and the fun of it with my female friends. Here I want to emphasize that I am not a lesbian "

"Because it is, I've been stamped as lesbian women and lesbian women who started sending SMS to me,"

"I do not know what I thought when it happened because it was a little extreme though it is just the fun of it.

"This makes me be more careful in the future both in terms of usage, conversation and manner of shooting because as a celebrity, people will look good I am bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment