Advertisement

Thursday 14 May 2015

ME AND JOBDIRUMAH

As usual, each for I will open casket email inbox me to check every email that I can. Between email that I used to look forward to is an email notification regarding komisyen and payment of Jobdirumah. Moreover, the habit I will receive payment notification from another program which I accompanied.

For korang knowledge, I terbabit in the field of online work or working from home have started since 2010, that is, during the longer I went to school in the University again. In mid-off, I terserempak with the work program of house number one in Malaysia, Jobdirumah and since then, I have not looked back again, except during the train was about to quit.

I know many people who are not satisfied with Jobdirumah's heart. Why? Among the main causes are diorang said Jobdirumah cheater! Not good taw indiscriminate accusations.

If the program is hokey purely Jobdirumah, am I to continue to get paid and komisyen of Jobdirumah this program? If korang look at and read the post I loose post on this blog, it must have been times I can be paid from Jobdirumah.

I think korang korang hokey? Please look at post post I were separated. This week had already received approximately $ 20 from work that I do in Jobdirumah. PROOF

In addition, many postkan komisyen which I have here. Just look at the proof I blog this.

If you seriously want to participate Jobdirumah korang, silalah fikirkan korang prior commitment. Jobdirumah is not a program for sitting and rocking legs money without doing anything.
Nobody is going to give korang money just to shake a leg.

If korang require working from home to find a side income, I should back up korang accompanied Jobdirumah.

No comments:

Post a Comment