Advertisement

Wednesday 3 June 2015

'Friends In The Body', directed betting


Mawi

Although his name is not as popular now heyday a decade ago, but still has directed its core fans to this day.

Rarely appeared on television does not mean native Kulai, Johor have left even the actual artistic career he is now actively managing their production company.

At the same time, he admits that he will also come up with its latest gift 'Friends In The Body' during the coming Ramadan.

"Thank God, to this day I still go as normal artistic career.

"Despite being busy with other areas, but I never thought to stop singing because that's what interests me and also start singing for me to be at this stage," he said.

Elaborating on the latest gifts, Mawi admits he was a bit cautious to remove the track to ensure that it becomes the best.

"After An Nura ... 5 ... Yang Yang 6, I was busy in the next single fabrication process with Daly philosopher.

"Like two years ago, my collaboration with Ac Datul Mizal through song Al Haq is a beginning where we tried to show that music is fresh as well as An Nura ... ... Yang Yang 5 6.

"So to start this time, I combined several musical elements make this song more interesting and different," he said.

Travel with fans

In the meantime, as a reward for his loyal fans, Mawi invites fans to Spain on holiday with 2 to 12 October.

"I was also told by the organizers that Safirgotravel, there are some fans who sign up and want to take this vacation.

"I am very pleased with their support and hope that other fans also took opportunity to join this holiday.

"I use this opportunity for a more friendly and familiar meeting again with the fans who have supported my career," he said.

He added, holiday called Golden Travel Search for Islamic History Andalusia in Spain it will take about 10 days 8pm.

"In addition to visiting places of interest, there are some other activities that I designed special for the fans who follow the group later.

"I was first there. I'll bring along my children and wife, "he said, also plans to produce a documentary on the issue of Andalusia through its own production company.

The package is priced at RM8,690, fans will tour the sights in the historic rise of Islam in the country between Cardoba, Toledo, Madrid, Sevillee, Granada, Valencia, Murcia and Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment