Advertisement

Sunday 3 May 2015

Jōji will end bachelor days

BROTHER Ratu Rock Country, Jōji Aminuddin, 50, chose to put together this June with her choice of an entrepreneur and manager of events, Syahrizal Ismail, 36, after a year of acquaintance.

Petaling Jaya: Sister Queen of Rock Country, Jōji Aminuddin, 50, chose to put together this June with her choice of an entrepreneur and manager of events, Syahrizal Ismail, 36, after a year of acquaintance.

Within 14 years, according Jōji real name Rozita not a problem let alone the family future husband accepted her presence with open arms.

"The age factor for me is not a problem for us to continue this noble intention. Although a different age, Syah a mature and not childish.

"We met about a year ago when we were involved in an event involving Ella and I also have to deal with it. After a few times to meet, we began to familiar and the relationship became more serious.

"Besides, what makes me attracted to him because he was a very keep praying. He often reminds me of the prayers, especially morning prayers. I'm really looking for someone who could guide me towards goodness and God bless you dream wish was granted," he said, not plan to become engaged.

According Jōji, the man had already inquired recently, however, has yet to set a wedding date yet. They chose to hold a wedding ceremony before Ramadan, while a reception will be held after Eid.

Meanwhile, Syahrizal said Jōji attitude which does not restrain and how to carry herself cause she captivated her.

For Syahrizal also, age is not a problem for him to marry Jōji and family have also blessing.

"Jōji a very clever bring myself, as someone who worked in the corporate section, I often deal with people. But Jōji know adapt and understand where I work, which is always busy.

"We are not like other couples berkepit fun, my work is very busy so sometimes difficult to Dating. But Jōji never bothered or pressured me to see, things that made me comfortable with it," said Shah.

No comments:

Post a Comment