Advertisement

Sunday 3 May 2015

Hit for GST, Rose took apathy

Instagram display copy, the Rose Rashid

Badly hit as the issue of Goods and Services Tax (GST), Rashid Rose or Rose Shaputri Wan Wan Abdul Rashid admitted that he prefers to take the apathy of the vocal hit through the social networking site.

Kelantan-born girl said this, he did not want to waste time thinking about the criticism thrown at him, but set up more focused towards his career as an artist.

"I do not care what people's perception of me. What I know, I'm trying my best to learn from mistakes.

"After all I do not like to judge others for their mistakes. I know my own capabilities and what I can learn, "he said as quoted by Facebook.

Rose is a reality show participant, before that upload a video clip lasts 10 seconds, which seemed to ridicule the 'keyboard warriors' who criticized the 20-year-old girl.

It also rose in the hashtag #justbeingmyself upload and caption #gstgirl in the video clip.

Rose controversial interview with Rashid starts as an entertainment reporter who spread widely through the mass media.

In an interview slot Roses, Roses has failed to give the best answer to answer questions about the GST.

No comments:

Post a Comment