Advertisement

Sunday 3 May 2015

Suraya valid Hanez pregnant


KUALA LUMPUR: After confirming her return from Umrah unveiled last month, Hanez also rumored when he confirmed the good news is already pregnant.

WhatsApp application profile picture on his stomach was wearing a decorative image that contains written, my mom can not wait to see this yourself.

Hanez originally refused to reveal the good news to the public but Hanez excitement she shared her pregnancy test pictures recently made what was designed to be the opposite.

Even the news of pregnancy was also clearly shows that begging prayer when the Holy Land of Mecca tracks answered.

"I hope this will be a marriage partner remains to Jannah. Hopefully, blessed offspring are healthy and beautiful body. I also prayed in a place that is said to be efficacious in prayer as Hijr Ismail," he told BH Online before.

Add Hanez again, he hoped his health would be fine just to go through a new phase as a mother.

"My sister was too excited. I understand. But I think ultimately turn out this way. I only OK. After these things (containing news) good news. But I do not want to get too excited because the original was still new gestation. Whatever I am grateful for the prayers he would pray the Holy Land, "he said briefly.

Asked about his new image after performing Umrah veiled, fluffy white actor was gratitude.

"Thank God," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment