Advertisement

Sunday 3 May 2015

Nobody asked me to marry - Ieda Moin

Moin EDA recently appeared with single titled Married More than gets involved with the filming.

KUALA LUMPUR: The life as a single mother or any titles including Miss J (N), an actor, singer and comedian Moin Ieda now recognize skeptical of that status remains. Ieda divorced in December last year. Has written a household with Naquib Mohd Idris ended in divorce after eight years of mixing romance together.

Now Ieda real name is Siti Haida Abd Moin doing his daily routine as an artist to make a living to survive and raise their loved ones, Dhia Nur Dania, 7.

"In addition to my artistic career. The views and there's talk of it. I have to be strong, especially in terms of mind to face all these emotions as strong as possible. In my heart said, apparently after a divorce and single mothers so they are difficult for outsiders to look human like I was more of a negative than a positive angle.

"Ever want to be the story as a personal assistant to come pick me up at the house, there is also talk talk back that's the cause of my divorce. Various again. I just pray that God continues to give me strength to face life as possible," he said when met at Talent Lounge during the launch of a cooking program, I Kau Yang Yang Cooking Hot shower publications Pictures.

His solo status is now also opened the hearts of many men out there to edit his back. Ieda told when she was active in social networking sites, there are also men who want to give a hint as memperisterikannya.

"I do not know want to categorize this as a mere prank or not. But I also feel like a joke because it's not an issue marriage messing around. It is very sensitive. There is a widower men to marry with me. Not just a widower, married man was there . But my husband was not served. I want single men if someday meet a mate, "he said.

In fact, I had just finished, when tampered Ieda problem finding a replacement, is not ready to admit it. Just recently emerged rumors he will become engaged on family rules.

Even more than that, there is a wish to make her his wife. Engagement rumors seemed to signal he is ready to accept a substitute.

"To say yes is already difficult, not to say difficult was the same. But what can Ieda say, indeed it involves a family affair. There were discussions involving my family. Just from my own party has not rendered a final decision.

"Families do not necessarily urgent, but they want the best for Ieda and children. They are there to give advice to Ieda decide as soon as possible because in the end the choice turned into his own hands.

"But to be honest it was too early to Ieda looking for a replacement. It is a matter of going to find there is no successor in the head again.

"Ieda now focus more on children and careers. Children need Ieda at this time. Children were still met with his father. There are no obstacles for children to meet his father. Perhaps I was traumatized by the experience and was not ready to talk openly about filling the void heart, "he said,

Add Ieda, his life now when single mothers went sober as usual.

"Before and after the break the same. There is no difference. Problem was our son got too tight and her (ex-husband) can keep our children in total children even more to me. The only difference is we do not sit together.

"My relationship with my husband is more into the question of children. Our relationship has been like never before. Just after the divorce of communication between us is better than when together. The difference to me and he was like a stranger. How to talk so weird and wrong versatile ,

"Maybe I did not throw directly with memory and still ringing with the story. Where least back home we live together first, old memories began to tease. But God willing, I will gradually slow Forget all that," he said.

On the development of his art, has just appeared with Ieda single will be entitled to marry more than involved in the shooting of a film directed by M Subash called Torture Chamber.

"The title of this single is really tested me. The song was recorded before I got divorced again. So do not misunderstand about this topic as if I want to get married anyway. Video clips are also ready made and more the concept of parody. This song concept pop rock and lyrics more 'straight to the point'.

"On the acting front, I was able to offer film acting. Before my divorce was never given the opportunity to bring the main character, but thank God I was offered the main character alongside Sazzy Falak. It's a true story about a lesbian couple who like torturing the maid. I and so Sazzy lovers in this movie, "he said.


Info Ieda Moin

  • Full name Siti Haida Abd Moin
  • Moin has appeared with the group with his brother Eddy. Moin came up with the album I Love You (1999) and Only for You (2002)
  • Also capable as a lawyer and comedian
  • Among the artists in the country, melatah

No comments:

Post a Comment